SPECIAL OFFER: 7th Night Free!
Stay Six Nights and Your Seventh Night is Free! This offer is only valid for direct bookings and it’s subject to availability, not valid with any other discounts, some restrictions apply. Offer ends June 15, 2021 Please book online: BOOK NOW or feel free to give us a call to ensure that we help you find your perfect accommodations: 530-546-4281
Cedar Glen Lodge Covid-19 Protocol ~ Mission Statement
We are committed to offering our guests an enriching experience to fully appreciate the natural beauty of North Lake Tahoe. It is our goal to provide a wholesome and safe environment for both our guests and staff. During this transition from a worldwide pandemic to a more familiar way of life, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guests and the Cedar Glen Lodge family. We are in full compliance with the state and county authorities regarding new and revised lodging guidelines.
Cedar Glen Lodge asks all guests to observe the following protocols:
- Please do not travel if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Cedar Glen Lodge offers contactless check in. Guests are given instructions prior to arrival.
- Once arrived, continue to monitor for possible symptoms and the overall health of every member of your party.
- Practice physical distancing and adhere to all signage placed around the property.
- As of June 18, 2020, the state of California requires face coverings in public areas. If you didn’t bring your own, we are happy to provide them.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations that have been placed around the property.
- Board games and puzzles will not be available.
- Equipment for the putting green, badminton area and ping pong table are available at each location. We ask that guests use the provided sanitizer before and after use.
- Please contact the front desk for any additional amenities, not the Housekeeping Staff.
- If you need to exchange linens or towels, please secure them in the provided plastic bags to prevent our staff from direct contact with them.
- Guests can contact the front desk between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. at 530-546-4281 or by using the black phone next to the lobby and dialing the two-digit number that is posted.
- Room keys will not be recycled and do not need to be returned to the front desk.
- Disinfectant supplies are available upon request.
The following items are removed from all rooms:
- Extra: pillows, blankets, and towels. Please make sure to request those at the front desk if more are needed.
- All periodicals
- Pens and tablets
- Hotel provided signage
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The continental breakfast is currently suspended.
- The lobby, wine bar and dining areas are not accessible to any guests, non-front desk personnel, vendors or deliveries.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended. Our staff cannot enter an occupied room. Please contact the front desk if you need anything.
- Our seasonal outdoor pool is currently closed for the upcoming winter season.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our sauna is currently closed. However, our outdoor hot tub is open to our guests by reservation only. Please contact our front desk to check on availability and to reserve your private hot tub time slot.
Front Desk Procedures
- Contactless check in and out procedures, lobby is closed to the pubic.
- All guests will be emailed a payment request the day before their arrival to avoid contact with credit cards. Cash payments are not accepted. Upon request, a folio will be sent to the email address provided.
- Office personnel will be required to wear masks when dealing directly with others.
- Front desk staff is onsite and available from 8:00 am to 8:00 PM
Our Housekeeping staff, as well as our front desk personnel, have been thoroughly trained and observe the following preventative measures:
- The temperature of every employee is taken at the start and conclusion of their shift. Questions are asked regarding their general health. In the event that anyone is experiencing any symptoms of illness, they will be asked to cease working and seek medical attention. They may return to work once they receive medical clearance.
- PPE equipment is provided for all housekeepers. Masks and gloves, both nitrile and rubber are required and must be changed and disposed every time they enter a new room.
- Whenever possible, guestrooms will remain vacant 24-72 hours prior to arrival and upon departure.
- Lunch breaks will be staggered to avoid any contact.
- We require frequent hand washing.
- We ask that all staff members practice physical distancing with cohorts and guests.
- In addition to our high standards of sanitation, all staff members are equipped with EPA approved disinfectants, such as UVC Light Wands, spray bottles with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI), in addition to their usual cleaning solutions.
Heightened attention is addressed in each room for the following high-touch areas:
- Door knobs, light switches, lamps, curtain, blind and ceiling fan chains, outlets, cabinet pulls, handles and knobs, temperature controls, window sills and handles, remote controls, TV channel guide, large and small appliance controls, coffee makers, hair dryers, soap and shampoo dispensers, hangars, irons and ironing boards, luggage racks, porch railings. Kitchen sponges will be replaced.
- All trash and soiled linens will be handled with caution, following the proper protocols.
Disinfected surfaces include but not limited to:
- Chairs, couches and all soft surfaces
- Countertops, cabinets, tables and chairs
- Floors, tubs, showers and sinks
- Indoor trash bins
- All in-room cleaning supplies
- Upon departure, all windows will be opened to promote air circulation.
- All laundry is handled with caution and according to CDC guidelines.