Cedar Glen Lodge Covid-19 Protocol ~ Mission Statement
We are committed to offering our guests an enriching experience to fully savor the natural beauty of North Lake Tahoe. It is our goal to provide a wholesome and safe environment for our guests and staff. During this transition from a worldwide pandemic to a more familiar way of life, we continue to follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and the Cedar Glen Lodge family.
Guest Protocols & Services
Cedar Glen Lodge asks all guests to observe the following protocols:
- Please do not travel if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Once arrived, continue to monitor for possible symptoms and the overall health of every member of your party.
- As per the state of California, masks are no longer required.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations that have been placed around the property.
- Board games and puzzles available on the 2nd floor of the lodge.
- Equipment for the putting green, badminton area and ping pong table are available at each location. We ask that guests use the provided sanitizer before and after use.
- Please contact the front desk for any additional amenities, not the Housekeeping Staff.
- If you need to exchange linens or towels, please secure them in the provided plastic bags to prevent our staff from direct contact with them.
- Guests can contact the front desk between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. at 530-546-4281.
- Disinfectant supplies are available upon request.
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended. Our staff cannot enter an occupied room. Please contact the front desk if you need anything.
- Our seasonal outdoor heated pool and hot tub are open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Guests’ laundry hours are 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Our Housekeeping staff, as well as our front desk personnel, have been thoroughly trained and observe the following preventative measures:
- In the event that anyone is experiencing any symptoms of illness, they will be asked to cease working and seek medical attention. They may return to work once they receive medical clearance.
- We require frequent hand washing.
- In addition to our high standards of sanitation, all staff members are equipped with EPA approved disinfectants, such as UVC Light Wands, spray bottles with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI), in addition to their usual cleaning solutions.
Heightened attention is addressed in each room for the following high-touch areas:
- Door knobs, light switches, lamps, curtain, blind and ceiling fan chains, outlets, cabinet pulls, handles and knobs, temperature controls, window sills and handles, remote controls, TV channel guide, large and small appliance controls, coffee makers, hair dryers, soap and shampoo dispensers, hangars, irons and ironing boards, luggage racks, porch railings. Kitchen sponges will be replaced.
- All trash and soiled linens will be handled with caution, following the proper protocols.
Disinfected surfaces include but not limited to:
- Chairs, couches and all soft surfaces
- Countertops, cabinets, tables and chairs
- Floors, tubs, showers and sinks
- Indoor trash bins
- All in-room cleaning supplies
- Upon departure, all windows will be opened to promote air circulation.
- All laundry is handled with caution and according to CDC guidelines.