Lake Tahoe’s Cedar Glen Lodge is a newly renovated, Eco-friendly Award-Winning resort located in beautiful North Lake Tahoe! Nestled in the woods right across the street from the lake, the property is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway, family reunions, business retreats and great for weddings too! Come enjoy all that our resort has to offer while unwinding in nature and taking in the beautiful views! Click here to view the Cedar Glen Lodge Property Map.
At Cedar Glen Lodge you will find:
- Wine Bar with great views and a cozy stone fireplace, currently not available due to COVID-19
- Spectacular views of Lake Tahoe
- Beach Access Across the Street
- Continental Breakfast – Included with Stay, currently not available due to COVID-19
- Tesla and Universal Electric Charging Station
- Large Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool during the summer months
- Hot Tub all year-round, currently closed due to COVID-19
- Sauna all year-round, currently closed due to COVID-19
- Putting Green
- Ping Pong
- Lawn Area with Picnic Tables and Chairs
- Fire-Pit with complimentary s’mores, currently restricted due to COVID-19
- Cozy Cottages, some featuring kitchens, fireplaces, AC and more!
- Suites, some featuring BainUltra ThermoMasseur Therapeutic Baths and much more!
- Complimentary WiFi
Nearby: Kayaking, Hiking, Biking, River Rafting, Water Skiing, Boating, Fishing, Golf, Tennis, Canoeing, Paddle-boards, Downhill Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Casinos, Restaurants, Shopping and much more!
Three Designated Pet-Friendly Rooms: If you are planning on bringing your furry family members, please give us a call to make sure we have the perfect accommodation available! Please note there is a daily, per pet $30 cleaning fee that applies upon check in. As an alternative choice, we would gladly refer you to a couple of amazing near-by boarding facilities.
About the Owner
“I love vacationing. Whenever I travel, I constantly smile, laugh and genuinely embrace every experience with my heart and soul. As a newly empty-nester, I decided to spend my time with people who share a similar passion. At Cedar Glen Lodge we want to welcome you to our extended family. We are conveniently located to numerous activities and offer breathtaking views of the magnificent waters of Lake Tahoe. We hope to see you soon and will always anxiously await your return.”
-Martha Bryan became the owner of Cedar Glen Lodge in July 2010.